Hi guys, after a good workout you need to eat something that helps your muscles recover on a good way. Protein is one of the things that you can use. In this blog, I share one of my favourite protein brownies with you. They only have four ingredients and do not continue gluten, dairy or anything else which is bad for you.
As you may know (or not) I am allergic to dairy, so a normal whey protein shake is nothing for me. Now I use a pea protein with chocolate flavour, which is great to use in the brownies.
3 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 scoops cacao protein*
Notes: How riper the bananas, how sweeter they are. This tastes better.
Use peanut butter without added sugar, this is better for you. For the Dutch people, Calve is one without added sugars.
How to make it
1. Reheat the oven on 175 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, start with smashing the banana and heat the peanut butter so make it smooth, so mixing is easier. Mix everything together.
3. Put it in the oven for like 20 minutes.
4. Go to the gym, work your ass off and after it eat your brownie.
* The protein is one I got from eiwit.nl soon a review about their protein follows. For now, I can tell you this is a great vegan protein.
If you make this foodie, let me know if you liked it. What is your favourite post workout?