A bit fitness motivation on a Friday. We don’t want our weekend to become our weak end and we all want to reach our goals. I hope I can give you some motivation to stay strong this December month filled with delicious (unhealthy) food and less time for the gym. Stay strong and become the person you want to be.
To get your dream body, you have to remember sporting is only 20%, the other 80% is your diet. Be aware of the thing you put in your mouth. Everything you put in your mouth is visible in the results you make. Make the right choices of the things you eat and you will see it soon on your body.
Being fit is not a diet, it is a way of life. If you want to reach your goals, you need to make it your lifestyle. You need to love what you do and fight for it. Only when you do this, you will reach your goal.
Train until you can’t, never give up and never look for an excuse to skip your workout. You want those abs, so you need to work your ass off to get those abs.
I hope I gave you enough motivation to end the week great! Who’s going to the gym today? And what is your motivation?